I feel like every day is Thanksgiving on this blog. I am always feeling thankful for something... so today I'll just share 13 of the things I'm thankful for at this moment.
I'm thankful for...
- Daniel. I can't say it enough. Sunday is our one-year anniversary (already!) and we have a little weekend getaway planned. He is the most supportive, encouraging, uplifting man. I'm a lucky woman.
- My family & Daniel's family. I couldn't do it without them.
- Our home.
- Heat... we woke up this morning and our thermostat is dead. It's 27 degrees in Meridian and our house is getting colder and colder by the minute. Of course this happens on a holiday, right? So at the moment, I'm sitting bundled in front of the computer typing this with frigid fingers.
- Green bean casserole. Looking forward to enjoying that this evening!
- Time spent with my sister! She came to town for a big gala with my mom, and we got to do a girl's night last night. So wonderful.
- 24-hour gyms. We'll be on the way to ours on the Air Guard base here soon!
- Answers to prayers!
- Open doors.
- Days off from work.
- Love & friendship (and new, growing friendships—Andi, that's you!)
- This coming Monday, so I can share what the heck has been going on in my life!