Sunglasses: c/o Firmoo (use code AUNIESAUCEBLOGE2 for 30% off), Jacket: Apricot Lane, Top: Thrifted F21, Photos: Taylor Love Studios
Things you may not know about me:
- My name is pronounced Ana-Lisa, not Anne-Elise. My nickname is pronounced Ah-nee (like the fancy aunty, without the "t"), not Annie. I get called "Annie" all. the. time.
- I go to the gym (or run, bike or walk) 7-days a week.
- I watch one—and only one—TV show a week, Castle. If it weren't for football season, we'd cancel cable.
- I have 2 tattoos.
- I'm a super-perfectionist about my nails. They have to be squarely filed and hangnail free at all times. I don't cry over broken nails... but I sure do fix them right away.
- I have tried more mascara than any other makeup product. At one point, I had over 40 different tubes.
- A bad eyelash day is way worse than a bad hair day.
- Every single time I shave my legs, I get razor burn. It's awful... I've tried everything. I have always been jealous of people who have silky-smooth, hardly-hairy legs. That probably sounds really dumb... but it's something I deal with daily.
- I have to be really careful around alcohol because of my family history... so I usually try to avoid it, though nothing tastes better than a frozen salted margarita while sitting on a restaurant patio on a hot day.
- I hardly, hardly wear heels, and am considering donating every pair I own (all 6 or so of them).
- A Carmel Apple Crisp ice cream cone from our local ice cream shop Delsa's is like eating a sugar cone of heaven.
- Also, I don't eat ice cream in a cup when we go out (has to be a cone), but I will eat it in a bowl at home.
- At first, I never wanted children (ever, ever, ever). Then, I told myself that if I did have kids, I would like to have my first when I was 27. I'll be 27 in 3-months... and yeah...
... that's probably enough about me for today. What's something people might not know about you?