When 2013 rolled around the corner, I thought I had just experienced my best year ever—2012. It was a pretty awesome year. And then 2013 hit me with a fierceness that swept me off my feet for a wild ride... and I enjoyed every minute of it. Here were some of the biggest highlights:
- I flew to San Francisco in January to begin my 6-month adventure as the Yes To Stylista with Yes To, Inc.
- I got baptized in February.
- I went from my natural dark blonde to brunette in March, and then switched it up again in August when I cut off 12 inches and donated it to charity.
- Daniel & I took several vacations, including trips to: Palm Desert, Whidbey Island & Seattle, McCall, and even went camping for the first time!
- I ran 4 races with my mom, including: the Famous Idaho Potato Half Marathon, the Sawtooth Relay, the City of Trees Marathon (my first full marathon!), and the Zeitgeist Half Marathon.
- Daniel and I bought a house in September.
- I joined the Idaho Air National Guard in November.
2013, thank you. In the time I knew you, I grew so much as a person... more than I ever thought possible. You brought me trials & tears, success, happiness, and some of my favorite memories. 2013—what a year.
2014... see you tomorrow. Happy New Year's Eve!