I've been carrying around the same neon green purse from Francesca's that Daniel gave me for my Birthday in August since... well... August. I would think that with my love of accessories that I would swap out purses with every outfit... but for me? That's just not the case. I'm a one purse kind of woman.
I love functional, pocket-filled, little purses. Like this one—it's small. It has an adjustable strap. It's a purse that Daniel actually likes... and let's not forget, if I wear it as a crossbody, it doubles as a crossing guard sash because it's super bright. Win win.
But for some people, like my sister (hey Marns!) who carries a suitcase with her wherever she goes, she often wonders what I can possibly fit into something so small. So today, Katie and I are joining forces to bring you a "What's In My Bag" linkup.
- A Vera Bradley wallet. I actually switch out my wallets often. This is one of my favorites. I'm a huge VB fan. In fact, most of my past (and most loved) purses are VB's.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb rollerball. Not my main perfume, but awesome for the days when I forget to spritz on my signature fragrance.
- A nail file. I'm meticulous about having straight & square nails.
- A pen. That one is from my church.
- Eye drops. My Idaho allergies give me dry, dry eyes.
- A zip drive for photo storage.
- A Mentos gum container, which is currently holding pieces of Trident Spearmint gum.
- Mac lipstick in Modesty--the color I wore for our wedding.
- Yes To Carrots Lip Butter in Sweet Fig (Mint is my favorite).
- Yes To Carrots Color Balm in Peachy Keen.
- Palladio (from Sally Beauty Supply) lip gloss in Champagne.
Did you think I'd be the kind of person to carry a tiny purse? Or did you expect me to tote around a Mary Poppins satchel?
Before you jet to go enjoy your weekend, first make sure to say hi to Katie, and second, come link up and tell us what's in your bag! I can't wait to see (and maybe even get some last-minute Christmas gift ideas)!