If you've been reading my blog for long, you may feel like you know me pretty well. I'm very open & candid and tell it like it is, sometimes even saying more than is necessary... but hey, that's me. One person who we don't see around here too often is my amazing husband, Daniel, so today I'm sharing 13 little things about him.
- Goes by: Daniel, Dan & Dano
- Works: As a recruiter for the Idaho Air National Guard
- Has lived: Phoenix, Arizona // Cheyenne, Wyoming // Boise, Idaho
- Has visited: 11 different countries with the Air National Guard: Mexico, Canada, Scotland, England, Ireland, Luxembourg, Germany, Italy, Spain (also the Canary Islands), Algeria, and Mali
- Wears: Simple tees, jeans and sneakers. Always.
- Eats: Steak, cereal, Chips Ahoy cookies, and a good swirl soft-serve are his favorites
- Watches: Football, House Hunters, Discovery Channel shows & good action movies
- Prays for: Health for his family
- Isn't a fan of: Nagging (this one's all me), big hair & bad drivers
- Wants: A basset puppy... no way, Josè!
- Plays: Words With Friends and Scramble. He always wins! He also never turns down invites to play flag football, softball or basketball... he is amazing at basketball
- Enjoys: Lifting at the gym, having a backyard BBQ at the grill, building things (like sheds/decks) & landscaping
- Loves: His family (brothers Ian & Adam and his father Dan pictured in the last photo), his two basset hounds Lucy & Abbey, and me—of course!
What are 13 things about your husband or significant other? Link your post back here in the comments if you take on this "husband tag." ♥