- We've taken a few vacations this summer (Palm Desert, McCall, Washington, McCall) but the picture taken above on Whidbey Island in Washington makes me want to go back to the beach again. And I don't care what beach. I just want to take a vacation!
- I'm fairly certain that training for the City of Trees Marathon in October is the
craziestbest decision I've made in a long time.
- I don't think I'll ever go back to being a blonde.
- The book The Stranger Beside Me (the true story about Ted Bundy) is the craziest book I've ever read. It's fascinating.
- I would really love to sleep in. Just once. My running is ruining that!
- Daniel, a self-proclaimed "not a flower-giving kind of guy" brought me flowers at work this week. Some of the ladies in my office gave him a bit of a ribbing, thinking he'd "done something wrong." That's so funny to me... can't we just give flowers to say "I love you" anymore?
- Speaking of which, I've always been a "not a flower-receiving" kind of person... but I actually really appreciated the "just because" sentiment.
- My mom emailed me this video about the new look of social media, and it blew my mind. I'm a little overwhelmed with it lately, despite the fact that I have made it a personal side-business.
- Trust... once it's broken, how do you rebuild it?
- The mornings are getting darker here in Boise, and today I was a bit nervous during my early-morning pitch-black run. I jumped as I came around a corner and mistook a huge bush for a person. I'm totally afraid of the dark.
- I NEED to spend more time reading my Bible.
- Topping my wish lists at the moment are getting a facial and laser hair removal for my legs... oh what a treat those would be!
- Life is beautiful. It truly is. I'm very, very thankful for each moment these days.
Thursday, August 8, 2013
On My Mind...
// LABELS: Thursday 13
// MORE SAUCE