It's Thursday and what does that mean? Thursday 13! Today's theme (linking up on All Things Lovely) is 13 Facts About You. I chose to tell you 13 facts about my ACTIVE self! Enjoy!
1. I have run 4 half marathons, all with my mom!
2. I enjoy riding a longboard. I own a Sector 9.
3. I ran track through high school and part of college. I got really sick before each race (yes, like throw-up... or... um... other stuff) because I was actually fairly decent and there was always so much pressure to win! See the photo below? That girl and I were both anchors for our college's 4x4 team. She was about to find out what my "kick" was. I always had a kick at the end of races.
4. My best race was the 800, but my favorite was being the anchor of the 4x400 relay.
5. In 2010 when I worked for Bodybuilding.com, I was on their softball team. I really only cared about my fun socks (pictured below) and hanging out with friends. When a ball came soaring at me in the infield, it terrified me.
6. I can leg press 530 pounds. My legs are definitely my strongest body part.
7. I wear crazy outfits when I work out. I am always wearing either wacky pants, neon tops, or super-bright shoes.
8. If you know cheerleading/tumble talk, I can do a back full. No, not standing. But a round-off backhandspring full? No biggie.
10. On average, I work out 5-6 days a week. 1 personal training session, 5 bootcamps, and sprint intervals after every workout. I also dabble in racquetball on occasion.
11. I'm super competitive when it comes to bootcamps at my gym. When it's the "go as hard as you can and when you finish it you're done" kind of workouts, my goal is to kill it. Those kind of workouts are my favorite.
12. Last year, I went from 150 pounds to 125 pounds in 3 months. I was working with a personal trainer and eating really well. Somehow, I gained all (plus some) of that weight back. I'm currently working on losing it again.
13. As I told you yesterday, I can do a back tuck (backflip). Want proof? Deal! (Video 1 has no sound--oops--and video 2 is in the dark... but has sound, my apologies in general for both).