13 things that would make a perfect, romantic, casual day-long date:
- Waking up and making breakfast together (and cleaning up together).
- Hitting a quick workout at the gym, not necessarily together, but while occasionally sneaking winks and kisses.
- Enjoying a light lunch of summer rolls and lettuce wraps together at Fusion, a little Asian grill here in Boise.
- Swinging through TCBY, grabbing a swirl cone, and enjoying it under a shaded tree in a park.
- Possibly taking a light snooze together under that same tree.
- Driving to the beach (or river if we're in Boise), and hanging out in the sand and just relaxing.
- Grilling dinner together in the backyard.
- Going for a little evening stroll through our neighborhoods, on foot or bike, it really doesn't matter.
- Catching a couple fish together right as the sun goes down.
- Enjoying a Mason Jar Margarita (or one of my dad's homemade ones).
- Cuddling up to an episode of Castle, River Monsters, or anything just so that we could cuddle together.
- Watching the stars in a hot tub.
- Falling asleep in his arms.
Link up with Miranda!!