About a year ago, I made a post called Curl Your Hair Without Heat about how to curl your hair with a headband after watching a video on YouTube. It has since turned into my most-viewed post and has generated a ton of emails from readers who want to know exactly how to do it.
Today, I bring you my very own video tutorial for what I like to call the "Friar Tuck."
- I have fine hair—and a lot of it. It holds curl well.
- This curling method does not work if your hair is wet. It must be completely dry.
- If your hair falls out of this easily, try wrapping your hair in a silk scarf before going to sleep.
- If you have long hair, try using two headbands to reduce tangles & make it easier to tuck!
- Dry shampoo used for 2nd day oil absorption & extra volume: Suave
- Sea salt spray used: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Spray
- Songs in the video: (1) 1234 by Feist (2) New Soul by Yael Naim
- The photos below show my hair after an entire day. Some days the curls don't last quite as long.
Products used in this video:
/ / Like this video? Subscribe to my channel on YouTube! If you try the Friar Tuck, tweet or instagram me a photo with the hashtag #auniefriartuck. Love love love ♥