Things I [as a blogger] tell my husband:
- I'll be ready in five minutes.
- I'm just going to answer one email.
- This won't take any time at all.
- I just need one or two pictures.
- I'm just going to buy one ad spot next month.
- Maybe I should just throw in the towel on the whole blog thing...
- Typing up this draft will just take two seconds.
- I'm going to bring my camera today—just in case.
- 100 emails in my inbox? No, that doesn't stress me out!
- This new camera? Think of it like a blogging investment.
- No, I'm not Instagramming a picture of my food!
- It's OK! I'll get up extra early to do it in the morning.
- I spent all day working. No blogging.
What do you tell your husband/family/friends about blogging? If you do Thursday 13 (any topic) this week, link it up in the comments!