Last time that I did a negative Thursday 13 post,
I got a LOT of negative feedback.
I've even had this post fully drafted for quite some time.
And I just deleted all of it.
So, this Thursday, instead of focusing on the negative,
we're going to FLIP IT and focus on the positive.
Remember how I said the theme this week is compassion?
I want my life theme to be compassion.
13 things that I love that people do:
- Adopt animals (I have adopted a dog from the humane society!)
- Donate items (I'm a frequent donor (and shopper) at the Goodwill and Youth Ranch.
- Clean up trash! Littering is one of my biggest pet peeves.
- Randomly treat the car behind them to coffee/lunch at the drive thru. I have never had it happen to me, but I've done it before!
- Give compliments and praise. I'm so quick to tell someone a compliment when I'm thinking good things about them. Why hold it in?
- Close the neighbor's garage door when they've forgotten to shut it. I've done this many times!
- Smile and say hello to strangers.
- Offer to help a friend move.
- Cook a meal for someone important to them.
- Lend a shoulder when all you need to do is cry it out.
- Tip extra for good service.
- Pray for others in their time of need.
- Say "I love you!"
PS> Thursday 13 is going to have a new home from here on out!
Updates to come next week when we link up with someone new ♥