And guess what?
I'M NO LONGER IN CHARGE!!
I have "passed the torch" as Miranda says,
and now these three new ladies are your T13 hosts:
Chloe @ CJVZ Hearts You
Jennifer @ What's Mine is Yours
Miranda @ All Things Lovely
I hope to see you there each and every Thursday for their T13 link-up! ♥
This week, we are linking to Miranda, at All Things Lovely. The topic she, Jennifer and Chloe chose was favorite places/spaces. The cool thing about Thursday 13 is that you can take the prompt as you want it. I chose to pick my 13 favorite places to visit (or want to visit)! Here they are... and here's to vacation next week—this is just what I need to get myself in the mood for a sah-weet trip!
Places I HAVE visited:
- Whidbey Island, Washington. Whidbey is my second home. I grew up (for 6 years, anyway) in Seattle. My grandparents live on Whidbey and it's our destination we would always travel to. I love beach walks, collecting agates, pesto pizza at the Village Pizzeria, and spending time with family!
- Maui, Hawai'i. Ka'anapali Beach is the most incredible place. I love Hawai'i... all things Hawai'i.
- Palm Desert, California. Daniel and I leave for the desert next Wednesday! The photos above are from that trip last November.
- McCall, Idaho. It's a 2-hour drive from Boise and the perfect little spot to get away to for the weekend. You can ski in the winter, boat in the summer, and enjoy all sorts of delicious food.
- Edmond, Oklahoma. I lived in Edmond for 4 years and I'm heading back in May for my best friend's wedding! I couldn't be more excited.
- Seattle, Washington. It addition to Whidbey, it truly is my second home.
- Norway! I went when I was in 3rd grade for an entire month with my grandma. Seeing where my family tree was established was such an amazing experience. The fjords, the ocean, the farms... it was all wonderful.
- Fiji. I would love to stay in a little hut right on the beach. It would be the perfect getaway.
- The Oregon Coast. I really want to travel there. I've heard so many wonderful things about it and would love to take a visit. Compared to the others on this list... this one is actually one that could happen rather soon!
- Africa. I know that's rather general... but I would love to take a mission trip to Africa. That would be so fulfilling to be able to help others!
- Japan. Um... home of sushi? How could you not want to visit Japan?
- Australia. I would looove to take a safari trip. That would be too awesome.
- Europe. I can't just say Paris or Berlin or Dublin... because I want to visit them all! A European cross-country bike trip or hike would be fantastic.