// Blazer: Thrifted // Top: TJ Maxx // Jeans: Silver // Shoes: Black Poppy // Necklace: F21
tag posts are really fun.
Especially when they come from
Like Jessica @
She makes me smile,
she is quite lovely herself,
and she tagged me with a couple questions
that I'm pretty dog-gone excited to answer.
So let's have at it, shall we?
Here are 11 facts about mah-self.
- I am an organization freak. I'm in the process of moving (yayyy Daniel!) and my lack of organization is driving me crazy-pants.
- I don't like drinking ice water without a straw. I know I'm not alone in this. When the ice hits my teeth it drives me insane!
- I have all my nail polish displayed on professional nail polish racks. No big.
- I could eat sushi for every meal of every day (with ice cream on the side occasionally).
- Lately, I have ONLY been listening to CD's that were burned for me. There's something special about listening to tunes when you know the person who made them was thinking about you while they selected those tracks.
- I'm fairly certain that my favorite musician is Bob Marley. I'm no hippy, but I love the melodies and the tropical, relaxing feel of his music.
- I have a severe weakness when it comes to berry pie or cobbler. Nommy nom nom. (Gross, can't believe I just said "nom")
- I will always claim to be unfashionable... but dang, girl, sometimes my outfits turn out to be super-rad.
- I may or may not have 2 tattoos.
- I'm a very hard person to live with if you're a female. I can get really mean, bossy, and stubborn sometimes (for realski's, just ask my sister!). I don't mean to! In freshman year of college, BOTH my dorm roomies moved out (and transferred schools) at semester. Unfortunately, I still blame myself.
- I'd rather read than watch TV anyday. ANY. DAY. In fact, the ONLY TV show that captivates my attention is Castle. OOH Castle, how I love thee.
And here are the questions I need to answer:
- How did you choose your blog name?
- Great question! As you probably know, it used to be Simply Aunie, but that was just far too simple. Aunie Sauce makes sense. Why? It just does. It's like your little daily dose of me, in a spicy, random way.
- Well, I actually really like my name. Annelise. I like the ring it has. You say it ah-nah-lis-ah. Most people get that wrong. So maybe I'd just change the spelling to AnaLisa. Nahh... I'm me, and that's that!
- ANYTHING by Michael Connelly. I'm a sucker for a good detective mystery.
- Funny you should ask. I just described myself in 3 adjectives on this blog today. They would be: quirky, bubbly and saaaauuucccyyy.
- Is this a trick question? Um... as far as inspiration, I'd have to say The Shine Project. That girl has so much ambition to CHANGE THE WORLD. I wish we could all be that brave.
- Um... my room. I am currently living with my dad... about to move in with a new family... and the only space I have is my room.
- Well, shucks! I pretty much answered this above! Fujiyama sushi restaurant!
- COOKING!!! I am just beginning to cook, but that's a daily thing. I LOVE to organize and I'm all about keeping a clean space, so I'd take care of that fo-sho.
- This may sound petty... but I would hustle my buns right over to Ideal Image and get all the hair lasered off my legs. In a heartbeat. Then... I'd sit and think for a while about what to do with the rest.
- Well... I tend not to be a crazy person. I almost always play by the rules. So... does killing a hobo spider with my shoe count? >>>> Didn't think so.
- Bloom where you are planted!
OK. Don't judge. I'm supposed to pick 11 people
to tag, but I'm far too lazy. So I tag YOU!
Here are 11 questions for you to answer:
- What person do you look up to the most?
- What is your dream car?
- If you could collect one thing, what would it be?
- If you could get rid of one of your bad habits, which would it be?
- What is your FAVORITE thing about yourself?
- What is one thing you would change about yourself at this very moment?
- One thing you would change about the world?
- Do you make your bed everyday? Explain.
- 3 things you would want on a deserted island? Only 3...
- Would you rather be a business-person or homemaker?
- No new clothes for the rest of your life? Or no new shoes??
I'd love for you to come back to this post and link
your response to the questions in the comments.
PS>> I'm featured today on Through The Eyes of Mrs. Go check that awesomeness out!