* Sweater: Old Navy * Vest: Marshalls * Tank: Forever 21 * Jeans: Thrifted * Shoes: Steve Madden * Necklace: gifted * Earrings: Premier Design *
Welcome, 2012... I have been waiting for you! I am looking forward to these 13 things:
- Our Year. In other words, my year + Daniel's year = this is OUR year.
- Watching little mister Dobby grow. He has already grown about an inch!
- Going pull-free with my new bracelet reward.
- Getting better in-touch with my beliefs, prayer, faith and God.
- Growing this little blog of mine and loving each moment of blogging.
- Learning more about fashion!
- Exploring awesome new thrift stores. Thank you Sarah @ Frills for introducing me to thrifting!
- Learning more about html/blog editing/blog design. I think I change something little on my blog every day.
- Gaining better control over my measly bank account.
- Watching my brother go to college (Pick Boise State, Stew. Just do it.)
- Finishing Bye Bye Beehive!
- My very first trip to the Oregon coast. I really hope that trip works out!
- I think this is what I'm looking forward to most: my beautiful sister's wedding to the amazing Andy in September. I'm the maid of honor, and I think it's going to be the most spectacular wedding ever. They are perfect together, and when people are so right, it is amazing to watch them unite in an everlasting bond.
Next Week's Topic? THIS or THAT? Email me for the This or That topics.