Photos: Taylor Love Studios // Scarf: Burlington Coat Factory // Jacket: Macy's // Flats: Target
I'm thankful for:
- Hot chocolate.
- Turkey Bowl football this morning with family & church friends.
- Getting married in 9-days.
- Unexpected surprises. The sweetest girl ever, Cat, who lives in Australia sent Daniel and I a wedding present after seeing our names listed on a registry when she was looking for a gift for a friend. When it arrived, I wasn't sure who it was from, because it said Catherine in Australia. Then I thought about it and remembered my reader/blog friend Cat and emailed her, just to see. Her response? "You've given me so much joy with your posts, that I would give you a little back." Thank you, Cat! I totally cried.
- All the people volunteering to help on our wedding day.
- Bridesmaids & best friends (even the one who can't make it—love you, Ash!).
- Christmas music.
- Good care for my grandpa, Far Far, who is in the hospital in Seattle.
- The health of my friends & loved ones.
- Family—all under one big roof.
- New opportunities (thanks Yes To Carrots team!).