- Daniel is home. My heart is so happy.
- On Friday, I carpooled with my work ladies to Sun Valley to attend a meeting. It just so happened that our entire drive was accompanied by a slight snow storm. Also—we hit a deer on the way there. We were in a rental car which ended up losing a headlight and gaining a dent. Oh, and yes, the deer is OK.
- Friday while I was in said meeting, Yes To Carrots made a huge announcement that literally had me shaking in my seat!
- Friday evening after I returned from Sun Valley, Daniel and I attended a wedding at our church. It was lovely!
- Speaking of weddings, we get married in 19 days. Crazy.
- Saturday, I attended a surprise party for Daniel's cousin. We got her good!
- Yesterday while shopping, Daniel and I picked out (almost) matching gray and neon orange Nike's that we want to get for each other. Like I need another pair of gym shoes...
- Last night, we had a few couples over and I finally watched That Thing You Do. Loved it.
- Overall, the weekend went way too fast.
- I'll be joining the Yes To Carrots team today in a Twitter chat at 11:00 am MST. Enter #YESTOHAIR to join the convo!
Monday, November 12, 2012
The Weekend 10
// MORE SAUCE