Even if you know me,
even if you're my best friend,
my sister, my parents,
or an every day reader...
there's always something new to learn about me.
I'm not perfect. Nor will I ever be...
and I do have some secrets.
Good secrets... they are just things that are, well... secret.
- I love to sing. Love love love to sing. But no one ever hears it.
- My all-time favorite band to sing along with is the Dixie Chicks.
- Each and every meal is a battle of portion sizes. I like to eat... a lot. My weight is always going up and it's a constant battle each day to maintain it. Almost everyday on my way to the gym I have to fight with myself not to pull through a drive-thru. Unfortunate? Yes. True? Yes (and I admit, I've given in once or twice before).
- One of my biggest pet peeves is watching people "booger roll" out their car window. My sister and I both are booger-roller police.
- I will never, ever stop missing my little baby Oso, who I had to give up when I ended my last relationship.
- I scare very easily. A few (ahem, the Rowe brothers) know this one. And they know I don't like being scared. I jump/scream/wave-my-hands-in-front-of-my-face-like-a-little-girl very, very easily.
- If I'm ever irritable, holding me close and showing me love calms me down so fast.
- I'm very self-conscious of my dancing skills... or lack thereof.
- I always tell people I don't want children. Heck, I tell myself that every day. But something keeps telling me otherwise.
- Having a bad eyelash day is way worse than a bad hair day. Blame it on the trich.
- Messy, dirty homes and things just left out (like shoes, purses, dishes, etc.) give me anxiety.
- Ever since I was rear-ended in May (for the 2nd time), I've been a very scared driver. I'm still defensive, trust me, but driving in traffic terrifies me. I get nervous on my commute home from work each day. The Flying WYE and Eagle Road in Boise just. scare. me. And Boise doesn't even have bad traffic!
- I feel like everyday my purpose becomes more clear. I'm here to share my story. It's not an exciting, thrilling, or rags to riches kind of story. But it's mine, and I'm here to share it.
you probably know this,
the thing I love most of all...
is love. ♥
>>Linking up with Miranda for T13 here.